We will not provide, offer or promise any illegal benefits to public servants, etc. in Japan or overseas and will provide entertainment and gifts to trade connections only to the extent of common sense in light of normal social conventions.
- We will not entertain or give gifts (including Facilitation Payments) to any public servant or person equivalent to such.
- We may entertain or give a gift to a customer or a trade connection, etc. only to the extent of common sense in light of normal social conventions. We will not entertain or give gifts with the intention of:
- having an unfair impact on the other parties' exercise of their duties; or
- paying for the other parties' unfair exercise of their duties. We will also not entertain or give gifts to any other party in the event that it is forbidden or may be forbidden for the other party to be entertained or receive gifts in the course of his or her duties.
- We will not receive rebates (kickbacks) or items from a trade connection or pay rebates (kickbacks) or give items to a person in charge of the other parties in return for closing a transaction.
With effective from April 1, 2021 onwards